2015 Return Fueled by Past Success
Now in its eighth successful year, ArtHamptons has established itself as the celebration of the East End’s rich history as a haven for the creation and patronage of art, positioning ArtHamptons as the annual place and time to acquire.
Facts & Figures
- ArtHamptons is the longest-standing art fair in the Hamptons, now entering its eighth edition.
- Opening Night Preview attracts nearly 4,000 members of the Hamptons arts community.
- The Fair is visited by just under 15,000 collectors and attendees over four days.
- Continuously growing, the 7th edition was the largest to date, with 87 exhibitors from 12 countries and record-breaking Opening Night attendance and throughout the weekend.
- ArtHamptons works with nearly 70 leading museums and institutions annually as Cultural Partners, each promoting the fair to members, donors and boards.
- Many dealers reported more sales activity than expected at ArtHamptons 2014.
- Estimated art sales increase of 20 percent over 2013.
- Average price points of artworks in the $10k-50k level.
An Art-Centric Location
ArtHamptons takes place annually at The Sculpture Fields of Nova’s Ark, founded by sculptor Nova Mihai Popa. The fields span 95 bucolic acres featuring a sculpture park, museum, gallery complex and polo club. Conceived as a single work of public art, the inviting large-scale contemporary sculptures installed throughout the fields set the tone of elegance as fairgoers arrive at ArtHamptons.
The ArtHamptons Sculpture Garden
The demand for distinctive 3D works to enhance local estates makes the Hamptons a prime sculpture market. The Fair curates a one-acre area devoted to exhibiting galleries’ outdoor sculptures, creating a ideal venue for VIP cocktail receptions at the fair.
- A new ‘Open Flow’ Architectural Design: insuring wider aisles, better sight lines, more end-cap booths, an easy-to-navigate floor layout and higher ceilings.
- Hosting receptions in the VIP Lounge: partnerships with local media and cultural organizations assure a steady flow of regional thought-leaders walking the aisles.
- Parking: Offering fairgoers acres of valet and complimentary self-parking options.
- Celebrity collectors in attendance in 2014: Jon Bon Jovi, Beth Rudin DeWoody, Eric Fischl, Rudy Giuliani, Jules Feiffer, Molly Sims, Beth Ostrosky & Howard Stern, Moby, John Leguizamo, Chris Wragge.